Buy Online Kigtropin
Kigtropin Human Growth Hormone Legit Anabolic Steroids Positive Effects CAS NO.12629-01-5
- Name Human Growth Hormone, Kigtropin manufa…
- CasNo: 12629-01-5
- Molecular Formula: C990H1529N263O299S7
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: bodybuilding
- delivery time: product will be sent out within 24 ho…
- Package: according to the customer’s requirement…
- Port: Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hongkong
- production capacity: 1 Kilogram/Week
- Purity: 99.9%
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and keep away…
- Transportation: by sea or by air shipment: TNT, UPS, DH…
- LimitNum: 1 Gram
- Moisture Content: 0.005%
- Residual Solvent: 0.000005%
- Heavy Metal: 0.00005%
Product Name: Kigtropin
Appearance: White Lyophilized powder
Usage: Anti-aging Bodybuilding
Category: Human Growth Hormone
Kigtropin Description :
1. Kigtropin was first developed by a group of the resigned technician from the Gensci company in China, but it has the same effect as Jintropin
2. Kigtropin is a kind of sterile, lyophilized formulation of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH) with 191 amino acids derived from engineering E.coli
3. Kigtropin is identical to the natural growth hormone in amino acid sequence and three-dimension structure
4. Kigtropin exerts the same actions as endogenous human growth hormone. It can stimulate epiphysis growth and differentiation. Chondrocytes, stimulate the growth of cartilage matrix cells and stimulate the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblast
5. Kigtropin can promote protein synthesis in the whole body and reverse the negative nitrogen equilibrium caused by wound and surgery
6. For anti-ageing, general health & healing, and fat mobilization, a dose of 2-3 IU’s per day will be sufficient for the majority. A dose of 1.5 to 2.0 IU is considered a full replacement dose for those in their middle age and beyond.
1. Adverse reaction: Growth hormone may induce transient hyperglycosemia, which usually recovers to a normal level over time or after drug discontinuation.
2. About 1% of children with microsomia in the clinical trial presented side effects, which usually presented transient reactions at the injection site (pain, tingling numbness, red swelling, etc.) and the symptoms of fluid retention (peripheral oedema, arthralgia or myalgia).
3. These side effects usually appear early, and the incidence rate decreases over time, rarely affecting daily activities.